Caution: uncheck this box if you are on a public computer (e.g. Hotel, Coffee Shop)
Request Membership for EAGLE Co-op!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Eagle Co-op ask that all potential members complete the full registration process.
Membership Fees for Eagle Co-op are as follows:
-Background Check fee $15 - every 2 years
-Field trip acess for families not taking classes $15 per semester
-Semester Family fee $45 per family taking classes
Member not active with either field trips or classes for 3 semester will be removed from the website.
You are always welcome to register again if you want to take classes with us again.
-Don't Forget to click the BLUE LINK in your confirmation email to complete your background check We can't aprove membership without the background check on file.
We look forward to having you apart of Eagle Co-Op.
indicates a required field
Upload Family Photo (Optional) .jpg, .gif or .png
We ask that all potential Eagle Families read and agree to Eagle's Statement of Faith (Right Click to Print)
Eagle’s Statement of Faith
The Bible is the only complete, inspired, and infallible Word of God:
· 2 Timothy 3:16 – All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
· Revelation 22:18-19 – I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
There is one true and living God who exists for all eternity in the three persons of the Trinity – the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit:
· Ecclesiastes 3:10-11 – I have seen the burden God has laid on men. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from the beginning to end.
· Matthew 3:16-17 – As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment.
· Heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the cross, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will return to earth:
· Matthew 1:20-21 – But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus because he will save his people from their sins.” All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son and they will call him Immanuel,” which means, “God with us.”
· Mark 15:22, 25, 37 – They brought Jesus to the place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull). It was the third hour when they crucified him. With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last.
· Mark 16:5-6 – As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.”
· Acts 1:11 – “Men of Galilee,” they said, “Why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
All people are sinners in need of salvation and eternal life through belief in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son:
· Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
· John 3:16-17 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
· 1 John 4:14-15 – And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and him in God. And so, we know and rely on the love God has for us.
By clicking 'agree' you acknowledge that you have read the above statement of faith for Eagle Co-Op
Eagle Co-op Runs a basic background check on all our adults attending, including board members. We ask that you pay for this fee.
We ask that you pay your $15 invioce within two days of being aproved. If the background check fee is not paid we will remove you membership from the website and you must reapply.
Thankyou for you're understanding.